Our local magazines like to bring attention to local people and businesses doing good things in the community.
The Quick Interview is simple. We send you 3-7 questions via email and you reply to them along with a 1-3 pictures we can use (of you or your business) and we assemble that into a local interest interview. You get great exposure and we bring our local magazines to life in the community.
The interview is free – BUT – please read all of the details below.
1) We reserve the right to not use your interview for any reason. The more interesting your answers are to local readers the more likely we will use it.
2) We send you information about sponsorship. If you sponsor your article more than 20,000 people each month see it. It is optional but please take a look as it is better for you and we currently have a special for 1st time sponsors.
3) Your answers must be written and not copied from another source.
4) Your pictures must be owned by you. Good quality mobile phone pictures are fine.
5) You are giving us permission to publish your article in one or multiple places. You will not publish the text of the article elsewhere as is. We have exclusive ownership of what you submit in writing and non-exclusive ownership of images you submit.
6) We have the right to make minor editorial modifications.
7) You agree you will promote your article on Social Media. (At least posting it to your Facebook account)
8) Your article must be verifiably true and not say anything negative about other people or businesses.
9) Non-sponsored (free) interviews can educate readers on interesting things about people and businesses but they cannot SELL products or services. Avoid sales language.
10) You must provide accurate contact information as part of our verification and notification process. We will not make information public in your article other than what you provide as a way to find out more about you in the last question of the article.
11) Minimum interview requirements are 400+ words, unique, with one image relevant to interview. Answers must not require more than very minimal editing or corrections.
To Get Started, Complete The Information Below